Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tom Avent Makes Office Move To Guarantee Real Estate

As of January 26th, I am officially working at Guarantee Real Estate, First and Nees office. Formerly a founding associate at Realty Concepts for 15 years, it was a difficult decision to leave a good group of agents, but Guarantee Real Estate offered me a better deal and I took it. My clients will benefit the most, because I will have the best marketing tools available. Guarantee Real estate is a highly respected firm with several offices in sectors of Fresno and other valley communities. The picture above is of the existing office at First and Nees, however in March, we will be moving into a new office, currently under construction at Herndon and Maple in northeast Fresno. I have reserved a private office and I'm extremely happy and excited in my new beginnings at Guarantee Real Estate.

No comments: