Thursday, February 04, 2010

$100,000 Price Range is Red Hot in 2010 Fresno Real Estate Market!

I just listed this house in Fresno for $99,800 and WOW! was I amazed at all the action I am receiving. After 3 days I have 7 offers, and most are well above the asking price. Located at 2973 E. Norwich, the home is 3 bedrooms, 2 Baths and in clean condition. I wish I had many more in this price range right now. I have notified all offerors to make their "highest and best" offer. We have set a deadline for friday 2/5/2010 at 10AM as the deadline for offers. After that, we will review all offers and be making a decision before the weekend. To see more information about this home visit http://www.fresnohomes.net/ and click on "Featured Listings" for complete details on this great buy.

No comments: